Sunday, 25 March 2007
25 March 2007 - Sunday
Last night came off my steroids which usually keeps me going. Today I started feeling more tired and slightly grumpy. The clocks were put forward but made the most of having a lie in anyway - telling Henry that it was too early to wake up - he still decided to get up at the normal time and play in his bedroom. The weather looked good but we had some chores to do which I did from my bedside as I had decided to stay in bed at least until after lunch. Didn't need any anti-sickness tablets - the new resime is a lot better for less side effects. Accept for being more grumpy, hot sweats and now towards the end of the evening getting a sore neck - everything is alot easier!! Not eating too much yet except for the odd snickers bar and Sunday roast!! We went for a Sunday drive around 4 pm I was being a bit grumpy (not all my doing!!) but loving getting out in the sunshine and fresh air and daffodils. It is now 9 pm and time to retire - night night!! Will have to take my mid-night snack and pints of water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment