Monday, 26 March 2007

26 March 2007 - Suntanned and Bloated

Thought I better show how good I can look!! The day is glorious sunshine and I want to get outside and make the most of the day. It is four days into my sixth chemo - I have gained a suntan, feel bloated and tired with a sore neck but I am determined to have a good day although I still feel rather grumpy. Needed to take anti-sickness last night together with some pain relief for my neck. Raspberries, a banana, jam sandwiches and copious amounts of water helped me get an okay nights sleep.

Henry as usual has been very good and he awaits getting a lift to playschool at around lunchtime. A nice bath is just what I need and when Andrea comes later I know I will feel a lot better for the company!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: