Tuesday, 27 March 2007
A Long Night
Got into a lovely hot bath which was a relief on aching limbs at about 6 pm although because of day light saving it seemed earlier. My tongue was humming a bit like when you have eaten shurbot. Helene brought Henry back from playschool and Kim and Mark and Maddison brought Henry's birthday present. We had talked about chinese takeaways and other food so when they left Jaime and Henry went to get me a chinese takeaway I was desperate to eat it but had to wait for them to return so retreated to the bath. I ate a couple of packets of crisps whilst I waited for them to return. I gorged the food on it's arrival and felt a total pig but I was desperate to eat!! At the moment I feel like I am pregnant because I crave food and smells are very intense. Women who have been pregnant understand. Afterwards took more pills for the aches and slight pregnancy sickness feeling and settled down to a mixture of watching tv and falling asleep and feeling really hot due to hot sweats (is there a nicer way to put it - no not really!!) All night I was up and down needing to eat the odd banana, pills and water and going to the bathroom - so glad when 6.30 am came and daylight came. How dramatic does this sound - never mind!! I will go and have another bath now Henry has just been picked up. I hope these hot sweats go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment