Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Angie's Healthy Laksa Soup

Angie and I are making Laksa Soup recipe as follows:-Ingredients - one tin of coconut milk, 3 heaped deserts spoons of Thai Red Curry Paste, one fish stock cube, one tin of water, frozen green beans, one organic marinated tofu pieces and one ready to wok soft medium noodles, Raw Prawns (if desired)Put coconut milk, water, stock cube and Thai Red Curry Paste in a saucepan and heat through. Add marinated tofu pieces, noodles and prawns. Heat gently until prawns cooked (until pink). Serve in a bowl.Thanks Angie I will add that to my new learning to cook recipe book!!

1 comment:

we3cannons said...

What do you mean 'your new learning to cook book'!? I sent you off to London nearly 20 years ago having written a cook book on the very basics especially for you!! Needless to say you do a great Sunday roast and you have help me perfect my roast potatoes. Yours are still the best though. Love Pauline